VACANCY - Project Coordinator
VACANCY - Project Coordinator A Non-Governmental Organization working primarily in the areas of Evidence Informed Policy Making (EIPM) has vacancy for a full time Project Coordinator. The ideal candidate should have experience in working in a policy environment in Ghana. Closing date: 23rd July 2016 Applications: Cover letters and CVs are accepted with at least 2 referees including their email and contact numbers
JOB DESCRIPTION JOB TITLE: Project Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Executive Secretary
- Be responsible for the Building Capacity for use of Research Evidence (B-CURE) Programme
- Facilitate the capacity building of new and existing policy makers in Research uptake
- Develop, deliver and embed a course in skills for evidence informed policy making in the Parliament and civil service training centre in Ghana
Required Skills or Experience
The Project Coordinator shall have the following: Essential
- 1. Suitable professional qualifications relevant to perform the above mentioned tasks competently and with responsibility.
- 2. Able to demonstrate that they can satisfactorily perform the duties
- 3. Good communications skills including a satisfactory level of spoken and written English communication.
- 4. A good level of expertise with key Office Applications. A satisfactory level of computing skills with Word, PowerPoint/Presentation, Excel/Spreadsheets may be an advantage.
- 5. Willing to learn.
- 6. Experience of working in a Policy Environment
- 7. Ability to write and analyse policy briefs
- 8. Have a Research background/Understand Research Rubrics and good knowledge of SPSS software
- 9. Able to manage a busy workload and consistently meet deadlines whilst maintaining a meticulous attention to accuracy.
- 10. Able to work as a key member of a small team
- 11. Committed to the vision and aims of the organisation
- 12. Not more than 40 years
How to Apply
This is a challenging opportunity for a dedicated, ambitious and highly motivated professional available effective almost immediately. If you meet the above requirements, please send an Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Not later than Saturday the 23rd of July 2016. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.